Most eclectic 5 yet?
21. "Interstate Love Song" by Stone Temple Pilots (1994)
'90s alternative always sounds homey to me, especially this understated break-up song. Here's a 2001 performance:
Love Scott's moves.
22. "Bring It On Home to Me" by Sam Cooke (1961)
Sam Cooke's vocals are perfect in this song when balanced out with Lou Rawls' lower harmonies.
23. "Electric Feel" by MGMT (2008)
MGMT seems to be a decent live band, but nothing beats the studio polished reverb on every "ooo girl" and "baby girl."
24. "Alison" by Elvis Costello (1977)
This is one of the better songs that's on permanent rotation in my head.
Have you ever met an Al(l)i/yson you didn't like?
25. “Mykonos” – Fleet Foxes (2008)
I love vocal harmonies. So much. Also, this song held up to several iterations a day during my crappy summer kiosk job.