1/25/2009

Just because I talk with an accent doesn't mean I think with an accent

So I was searching YouTube for some scenes from A Walk in the Clouds* when I happened upon this:



The combination of someone piecing together the most dramatic (cheesiest?) bits of the film to one of my all-time favorite Mariah Carey ballads** is just brilliant. I can't decide if I want to puke or just love it. Needless to say, I did not continue my search. This video encapsulates everything you could ever hope to glean from A Walk in the Clouds.


*Also known as the Great Film of the 90s.
**Remember when she was awesome?

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely one of my favorite roles for Mr. Keanu. Such a great movie.

    "Hero" is in my top 5 of favorite singing-in-the-shower songs.--Yeah, I know: Over-share.

    ReplyDelete