4/26/2010

Free TV: The Ben Stiller Show

So I just found The Ben Stiller Show online, and one episode in, I'm in love. Ben Stiller, Andy Dick, Janeane Garofalo and Bob Odenkirk are all so young and fresh-faced before they got obnoxious, ubiquitous, and/or weird (well, Bob's probably still doing okay). Anyway, the first episode features some of my favorite things: making fun of U2, a great spoof of a movie (no really, their Cape Fear bit made me laugh out loud), silly commercials, and an introduction to a piece of pop culture I didn't know about. That piece? Yakov Smirnoff.


The pop culture I don't know about because I was 2 when the Berlin Wall came down.


And here's the first episode for your viewing pleasure:



You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete