3/21/2009

Some great beards

Anyone who knows me or has read my blog long enough knows that I love a good beard. Maybe it's because I'm a little beard-deprived here in Utah, but I think I would love them regardless. Anyway, this is mostly an excuse to find picture of men with good beards. Here are five:

1. Harrison Ford. I found this picture years ago, and I have no idea where it is from (did he do a movie sporting this lovely beard?), but it certainly makes him manlier--if that's possible.

2. Christopher Maxwell as Vic Brody in Benjamin Button. If you recall, he and his twin were one of the best parts of the film for me. Also, it took a while to find a picture, so props hotflick.net for having a screen shot of him.


3. Joshua DesRoches as Rick Brody in Benjamin Button. The second part of of this awesomely bearded set. Again, hotflick.net provided me with this angsty screen shot.


4. Clint Eastwood as the man with no name in A Fistful of Dollars. He's about 10x more badass with this beard.


5. Bret McKenzie from Flight of the Conchords. I think he's usually my favorite of the duo because of this beard.

7 comments:

  1. puahahaha you would!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky, I have a good bearded husband. Lori's husband has tried but poor Sam just can't pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: I'm totally sitting next to a guy in the library with a beard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay. haha... The only movie that comes to mind instantly when I think of Harrison Ford with a beard is "The Fugitive."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Award-winning, but not necessarily attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beards...really? I completely prefer them clean-shaven. Or "recently clean-shaven." As in, a little scruffiness never hurt anyone. I do have to agree though: Harrison Ford IS somehow manlier with that beard.

    ReplyDelete