|Where can I get that jacket, Arsenio?|
Saved: Mathai (I'll take it), Tony Lucca (yay!), and Pip (well okay, he is an adorable person).
In danger: Kim Yarbrough, Karla Davis, and Katrina Parker.
Performances for Team Adam:
- Kim Yarbrough sings "Spotlight" by Jennifer Hudson. She's pretty off-pitch this performance and the rambling melody isn't doing her any favors.
- Karla Davis sings Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me." This song is more intimate and suited to her voice than last night's debacle. I like it.
- Speaking of the 90s, Katrina Parker sings "Don't Speak" by No Doubt. I think I'm incapable of liking this song because I've simply heard it too many times. She's pretty solid, but Karla may have won my heart based on song choice.
Results: Adam goes with Katrina. I'll take it. She's a more consistent performer.
Team Cee Lo
Saved: Juliet Simms (cool, cool cool cool), Jamar Rogers (yay!), James Massone (yessssss!)
In danger: Chessa, Tony Vincent, and Erin "I hope she finally leaves" Martin
Performances for Team Cee Lo:
- Tony "Can't undo the Broadway in his voice" Vincent sings "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" by the Eurythmics. At least it captures his creepy vibe. Still not a fan.
- Cheesa singing "All By Myself" by Eric Carmen. Love this song, and I may need to sing it to myself later tonight. She hits the key change well, and it makes me forgive the overuse of growling.
- Erin Martin butchers "Your Song" by Elton John. Is anyone else convinced that she forces a cartoon voice for singing? It's distracting and poorly executed. I hate everything.
Results: Cee Lo's heart says Cheesa and I approve. She's the only one I liked tonight. At least Erin is finally gone!
1. My sister-in-law Facebooked me about Cee Lo's shirt a couple nights ago. It is just as ruffly and awesome as I could ever have imagined for a tuxedo shirt.
2. Good decisions all around, well done America and judges.