11/30/2009

Because you come here for the hard hitting issues

Thanksgiving brought a binge of USA Networks "White Collar" in which I discovered an actor even my dad described as "almost too good looking." As if such a thing exists.

Anyway, here's the man, Matt Bomer, who plays Neal Caffrey, former(?) art forger/conman/other high class criminal acts guy:

Perfection, down to the slightly mussed wavy hair.

So this is where the hard hitting issues come in: is Matt Bomer prettier than the love of my summer television viewing life "Heroes" star Sendhil Ramamurthy? I mean, look at him:

Also in a suit so as to eliminate variables associated with clothing preference.

Since my brain cannot objectively evaluate their handsomeness, I leave this epic question to you, dear readers.





















No comments:

Post a Comment