I took a four hour nap today, so to bide time until I fall asleep, five more beards:
1. Sean Connery. Classic old man Connery beard.
2. Kenneth Branagh. This is from Much Ado About Nothing when he's the hilarious Benedick. While this picture is great for his beard, this is oddly serious for his character. At least Denzel and Kate are having fun in the background.
3. Keanu Reeves. Speaking of Much Ado, my favorite/least favorite casting ever*.
4. Richard Schiff. Toby is always right.
5. Marvin Gaye. Retrospective and socially aware beard.
*Sister: He's so angry. Someone must have told Keanu someone stole his cheeseburger.