4/27/2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

1. Stupid girl = completely uninteresting.
2. Stupid decisions = completely uninteresting.
3. Hugh Dancy (my British boyfriend) = once again being consigned to an underused boyfriend role and therefore uninteresting.
4. High fashion clothing = ugly and uninteresting.
5. John Goodman and Joan Cusack = awesome in anything else, but are also boring and uninteresting.
Total damage to my brain: I can't tell. I forgot I was even watching a movie. I think I lost my ability to react to things.

Anyway, I'm going to completely forget about the movie by remembering why I adore Hugh Dancy in the first place:


Hugh Dancy rowing in Daniel Deronda. Masterpiece Theatre productions always suck me in.

3 comments:

  1. This movie looked terrible. Thanks for seeing it for me so that I don't have to. haha Oh Daniel Deronda. I need to see that again. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it is a bad-bad movie.. I have not seen it but from the trailer i think the one that made this movie was trying to "immitate" the fashion explosion of 'Sex and the City'...

    ReplyDelete