But I find myself mildly to really attracted to inappropriate characters all the time. From the top of my head, here are some more:
1. Sylar (Zachary Quinto) from Heroes.
So serial killer with both mommy and daddy issues. Probably not the best pick for a person to fall in love with. Whatever. His Gabriel Gray look is adorable.
2. Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez (Mike Vitar) in The Sandlot.
(fanastic picture with pink border: via)I only feel awkward about this because Mike Vitar was 15 when this movie was made, making him 7 years younger than I am now. But baseball shirts and bravery are eternally irresistible.
3. Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) in How I Met Your Mother.
He's pretty gross.
4. Henry Crawford (Alessandro Nivola) from Mansfield Park.
At least he's funny and reads well, despite his rakish decisions later in the film.
5. Greg House (Hugh Laurie) in House.
I know this isn't an original sentiment, but House is old enough to be my dad. Also, Hugh Laurie is an absolute goofball in pretty much every other role. Amazing what scruff and caustic insults can do for a guy.
6. Eugene "Doc" Roe (Shane Taylor) in Band of Brothers.
Awesome medic with a great accent. Although I'm pretty sure the purpose of this miniseries wasn't for me to lust after him.
7. Tom Riddle (Christian Coulson) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Sorry, but proto-Voldemort is hot in a clean-cut schoolboy sort of way.
Alright, I'm officially creepy.