- I've never met an Al(l)i/yson I didn't like.
- "Good Eats," starring the adorably nerdy and glassesed Alton Brown, is like the Billy Nye the Science Guy/MST3K of cooking shows.
- America should probably look into nuclear fusion as an energy alternative.
- Sequined stockings were probably the best choice.
- Hugh Laurie is a fantastic comedic actor. Compare this to this to this.
- I don't function well waking up before 8am.
- I actually want it to snow.
- My Sufjan Stevens (Holiday) Pandora station is the best.
A very sleepy Kelsy
P.S. Here's my very favorite Hugh Laurie moment ever from "A Bit of Fry and Laurie":