12/17/2008

Finals Week

Finals week always brings out the most ridiculous in me. Seriously, this is what I'm spending my time doing:
  • Eating chips and salsa in between...
  • Learning how to do a knit stitch continental style (oh, there are styles) while...
  • Listening to the Old Testament as an audiobook as read by a man who sounds very much like Peter O'Toole, or maybe I just want to imagine it that way--Please note, I'm taking an Old Testament class and I got ridiculously behind in the reading since, you know, it gets kind of dull having to hear about the borders of the tribes of Israel 230498 times. I've just got to make through 2nd Samuel, but occasionally I take breaks to...
  • Watch an episode of Bones. I've been a casual viewer of the show, but since I've been a fan of David Boreanaz since his Buffy days, I thought I should really get into it. It's basically Crossing Jordan without the Boston accents or Miguel Ferrer's amazingly resonant, deep voice. After that I...
  • Start cramming for another test. Right now, statistics. I realized that I hadn't really grasped the last few weeks of the class, so now I get to catch up by tomorrow so I can take the test and...
  • Cram for my speech anatomy class. Too bad my major is almost, like, real knowledge or something. The one plus--I totally know what they're talking about on Bones. But I'll be done with finals by Friday...
  • Which gives me a full day to be lazy and watch movies and pack and clean the apartment before...
  • I fly home for a couple weeks and be lazy some more.
Anyway, I will post something more awesome soon. In the mean time, I'm going to snack, watch some Bones, and then get some sleep before heading to my last shift at work until 2009. Night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment