12/28/2008

Medley of the Day: Dream Sequence Edition

Whatever, this totally isn't musical, but I was looking up clips of Judging Amy* and happened upon a sweet dream sequence from episode 1x16, "The Wee Hours." Amy dreams of kissing her sexy/adorable CSO, Bruce:



Well, then I thought of other random dream sequences. Here's one from House 4x16, "House's Head" with crazy Amber:



And from Gilmore Girls, the delightful sequence that started season 3 from "Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days":



And just because I love Judging Amy so much, more clips! Here are some classic Maxine moments. Oh, how I love Tyne Daly.





*One of my all-time favorite TV shows that needs to be on DVD.

1 comment:

  1. Judging Amy is awesome! I used to watch it before work in the old days before I came to BYU. (I worked nights, made for a weird TV schedule.)

    ReplyDelete