8/23/2012

Quick thoughts about A Fish Called Wanda (1988)

1. Kevin Kline gives me life.

2. Why were the 80s full of so many weird crime-comedies?

3. I find this film strangely validating of my crush on (youngish) John Cleese.

4. Even a 10 second cameo of Stephen Fry elevates a movie.

5. Jamie Lee Curtis is a surprisingly a versatile actress.

6. I miss tightly scripted comedies.

7. Michael Palin does a pretty good stutter.

8. This was neither more funny or less funny than I thought it would be.

9. Otto hitting on Ken was the scene that made me laugh the most.

BOOP.
What are your favorite moments?

1 comment:

  1. I just re watched this a while back. So enjoyable. Definitely agree with you about Kline, Fry and Cleese. Possibly Kevin Kline's best movie, definitely best comedic role.

    ReplyDelete