Great beards for everyone.
1. LeVar Burton. His beard makes him child-friendly.
2. Heath Ledger. Fact: The beginning of A Knight's Tale is possibly the only time I find Heath Ledger attractive because of his looks. Somehow the beard outweighs the white-man dreads.
3. Jean Reno. Sporting a barely-there beard and gun holsters in The Professional--great choice.
4. Kyle Howard. It's from My Boys episode 1 of season 3. It's adorable.
5. Christian Bale. Reign of Fire reminds me that I like my Christian Bale skinny with a struggling beard.