6/13/2010

This is why watching broadcast television on the weekend is the best

Because Northern Exposure is on right after the World Cup.

Cheesy cast photo.

"Things Become Extinct" is on. It's the one where Joel searches for Jews in Alaska, Holling's uncle dies, and Ed films Ira Wingfeather's traditions. Have I mentioned how much I love that show? I've certainly implied it. But today, I'll declare it: I love Northern Exposure. It's one of those delightful shows about small town life from the perspective of an outsider (they're always around). It's quirky in a 90s, dream-sequence sort of way, with delightfully weird characters and just enough sexual tension to come up as a run recurring storyline. Man, I love this show. I should really get around to buying the last couple seasons of this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment