7/15/2008

I love Neil Patrick Harris

Neil Patrick Harris has quickly become the most adorable and hilarious of actors in my opinion. I first saw his work on Doogie Howser while waiting for my piano lesson to start. For some reason my sister and I took lessons from two different teachers, which involved some crazy dropping off situations meaning I got there early, while my lesson started a little late*. The point is, I got some prime early 90s TV in during the time I was dropped off to my actual lesson. Frankly, I don't remember much of the show, but I can say I watched it.

My love has blossomed over viewing the three seasons of How I Met Your Mother. And now, Joss Whedon has presented us with more great NPH action in "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog". It's a limited time, free, internet miniseries that features singing, low budget effects, and all the charm you can handle. If you're thinking WTF? sing-along blog? Read the "master plan" section, but I promise it doesn't make much more sense. Just know, that it makes Neil even more adorable and you should watch it:





*Don't they always?!

No comments:

Post a Comment