1. All fairytales take place in one location: town square.
2. Talking trees aren't just for JRR Tolkein.
3. Annette Funicello has the acting capacity of January Jones.
4. 1960s children's films are probably better if you're on acid.
5. In the words of YouTube commenter slut4berniesanders :
"The worst part about having your beloved fiance die is that there's no one around to do math for you! Am I right, ladies??"
6. Good villain flunkies are hard to come by.
7. Good physical comedy is also hard to come by.
8. I'm attracted to any/all young, haphazard scientists. See also Beast from X-Men: First Class before he mutated.
9. Male love interests cross-dressing as gypsy fortune tellers is always a good idea. See also Jane Eyre.
10. If you're going to be villain, pussfooting is occasionally a good idea.
11. The best way to make children less obnoxious in a movie is to cut them out of the movie during key action scenes.